Translate

知足常樂,凡事感恩;難得糊塗,樂在其中。

                                                                                                                                                    

2017年5月12日 星期五

母親節 2017



星期天是母親節
感謝上帝賜福 媽媽身體安康,平安喜樂

叮噹和大熊愛你
祝福 媽媽快樂過每一天



叮噹在這裡祝福天下所有媽媽

母親節快樂



《真的愛妳》

作曲:黃家駒                作詞:小美

無法可修飾的一對手
There is no way to make your hard working hands beautiful

帶出溫暖永遠在背後
Your hands always behind me keeping me warm

縱使羅嗦始終關注
Always nagging but care about me

不懂珍惜太內疚
I feel guilty for not cherishing your love

沉醉於音階她不讚賞
I became intoxicated with music you didn't admire

母親的愛卻永未退讓
But mother's love never dies

決心衝開心中掙扎
Determined to overcome the struggles inside myself

親恩終可報答
I can repay your kindness at last  
*

仍記起溫馨的一對手
I can still remember your warm hands

始終給我照顧未變樣
Take care of me all the time without changing

理想今天終於等到
At last my dream came true today

分享光輝盼做到
Hope I can share the glory  
*


*     春風化雨暖透我的心
The way you educated me warmed my heart
(Springs wind changing into rain warmed my heart)

一生眷顧無言地送贈
All my life you looked after me without saying a word


是妳多麼溫馨的目光
It is your warm eyes


教我堅毅望著前路
That taught me to be strong and face the future


叮囑我跌倒不應放棄
You advised me not to give up even when I fall


沒法解釋怎可報盡親恩
There is no way to explain how to repay your kindness


愛意寬大是無限
Your love is big and unlimited


請准我說聲真的愛妳
Please let me say "I really love you"



 謝謝大家喜歡叮噹的小窩  


2 則留言:

歡迎光臨花旗小窩,謝謝你的留言賜教。
如欲以電郵查看回覆,請 √「通知我」 ,謝謝!


請尊重知識版權,嚴禁盜用。如欲引用小窩的文章和照片,務請列明出處,敬希垂注。